This morning, the Premier announced that as a result of further locally acquired cases detected in the community, that COVID-19 restrictions that were due to ease at 6am tomorrow will now continue for another week.
For The Brisbane Golf Club this means:
- Masks must continue to be worn indoors, except for while seated and eating or drinking. Masks must also continue to be worn outdoors where physical distancing is not possible;
- Patron density limits of one person per four square meters indoors and one person per two square meters outdoors;
- Patrons must be seated while eating and drinking.
- Pool noodles will be removed and flagsticks will again be able to be touched when required to.
- Bunker rakes will be re-installed.
- Nearest to the pins will be returned.
- Ball washers will be re-filled so they are usable again.
Importantly, Members must continue to check in when they arrive at The Brisbane Golf Club using the Check-In Queensland App. Everyone must check in even if your name is on the timesheet to play golf. This is to allow the contract tracers to immediately access the data they may require.
For additional information, Members can refer to the latest Roadmap to Easing Restrictions which can be accessed by clicking here and the Public Health Directions which can be accessed by clicking here.
If you have any questions at all, please contact myself or our CEO, Geoff Kuehner via reply email.
Mark Deuble, President