The current restrictions impacting the Brisbane LGA will be lifted early, at 6:00am this Friday, 16 July 2021.
For The Brisbane Golf Club this means:
- Members will no longer be required to wear masks;
- Members will no longer be required to remain seated while eating or drinking;
- Patron density will return to three (3) people per four (4) square meters or 100% allocated seated and ticketed capacity;
- Pool noodles will be removed and flagsticks will again be able to be touched when required to.
- Bunker rakes will be re-installed.
- Nearest to the pins will be returned.
- Ball washers will be re-filled so they are usable again.
Importantly, Members must continue to check in when they arrive at The Brisbane Golf Club using the Check-In Queensland App. Everyone must check in even if your name is on the timesheet to play golf. This is to allow the contract tracers to immediately access the data they may require.
For additional information, Members can refer to the latest Roadmap to Easing Restrictions which can be accessed by clicking here and the Public Health Directions which can be accessed by clicking here.
If you have any questions at all, please contact myself or our CEO, Geoff Kuehner via reply email.
Mark Deuble, President