Our Corporate Sales and Operations Manager, Peter Collins, is available to personally assist you with your corporate golf day or corporate membership enquiry. He can be contacted directly on 0405 627 305 or you can send an email to email@example.com.
From that moment onwards whether its your first or twentieth corporate golf day you will benefit from Peter’s superior customer service and experience that has seen him work with some of the biggest brand names in the world. It won’t take long for you to know him like we do, which is simply as ‘one of the best in the business’.
Click here to see the terms and conditions of our Corporate Golf Days.
Click here to watch a video from a recent corporate golf day hosted by The Brisbane Golf Club.
1. The Brisbane Golf Club has hosted the Queensland Open on a record 21 occasions.
2. Influenced over time by the course architects including Carnegie Clark, Dr. Alastair McKenzie (who designed Augusta National, the home of the US Masters), Wayne Grady and more recently Ross Watson, our 18 hole Championship golf course is currently listed in the Top 100 in Australia according to Golf Digest and Golf Australia Magazine.
3. The Brisbane Golf Club has been voted Queensland’s favourite golf course by readers of Golf Australia Magazine.
4. As a premier private golf club, playing a round of golf at The Brisbane Golf Club is an exclusive golfing experience that is rarely available to the general public. Therefore, by allowing us to host your next corporate golf day, you and your guests will be given full access to one of Queensland’s oldest golf courses, and will enjoy a unique golfing experience.
5. We know how important your time is and that’s why we are one of only a few golf courses in Queensland to have a dedicated Corporate Sales and Operations Manager to assist you with all aspects of your corporate golf day. For just a small fee per person we offer an optional full event management service and can oversee every aspect of your corporate golf day to ensure it’s a success.
6. From the moment we first meet, you’ll experience a superior level of customer service unlike you have encountered before. It all starts with our six business hour guaranteed response time to your initial enquiry, and then our availability to be contacted whenever you need us. Plus our time during your event will be yours exclusively as we only host one event per day.
7. The Brisbane Golf Club understands the need to be flexible and to deliver a corporate golf day that suits your budget and satisfies your desire to be different. As a result our corporate golf days can be custom built in terms of how we structure costs, golf format, catering and beverages.
8. Whether it’s a breakfast burger before your shotgun start or a three-course meal at your presentation dinner, our Executive Chef, Joshua Williams guarantees to exceed your every expectation.
9. Our heritage-listed clubhouse provides a relaxed yet sophisticated setting to network with your clients and sponsors before and after your round of golf. Our Tennyson room is simply stunning, whilst our member’s lounge overlooks the 18th Hole and provides a more casual alternative for your presentations.
10. The Brisbane Golf Club is located just nine kilometres from the Brisbane CBD, which means your clients and sponsors won’t be wasting their valuable time in the car travelling to your corporate golf day. This often has a positive impact on your participation levels and also allows you to spend time with your valuable clients.
11. We offer a range of optional services including the use of our driving range; an on-course BBQ; use of member’s locker room with a locker room attendant; golf club hire; the sourcing of prizes and trophies; supplying branded merchandise; organising hole activities; warm up sessions with our PGA Professionals and much more to add value and a point of difference to your corporate golf day.
12. We understand not all of your clients and sponsors will be golfers so The Brisbane Golf Club can organise a golf coaching clinic with our PGA Professionals to ensure everyone can participate in your corporate golf day. Additionally with our close proximity to the Queensland Tennis Centre, we can organise a mini tennis tournament for non-golfers or for partners.