This morning, the Premier announced that some restrictions will be easing early at 4:00pm this Friday, 20 August 2021.
For The Brisbane Golf Club, this means that:
- All competition golf, NTP’s and presentations can resume;
- Members must still carry a mask at all times and wear it when indoors – unless they can remain 1.5m away from other people. They must also wear a mask when outside if unable to physically distance;
- Members must be seated when eating and drinking;
- Compulsory check-in for all Members using the Check in QLD App on arrival;
- Flagsticks to remain in with pool noodles again to be installed;
- No rakes in bunkers and COVID-19 rules in bunkers to apply;
- Ball washers to stay removed;
- Two player per motorised cart; and
- The Member’s Lounge to be open from 11am to 2pm on Tuesdays and from 11.30am to 6.30pm on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
The above requirements will remain in place until 4:00pm on Friday, 27 August 2021, subject to case numbers.
If you have any questions, please contact myself or our CEO, Geoff Kuehner via reply email.
Mark Deuble, President