The Premier this afternoon announced that the current lockdown would end at 6pm tonight.
While the lockdown has been lifted, the Brisbane LGA will still be subject to the following ongoing restrictions until 6pm on Friday, 16 July 2021:
- masks must continue to be worn indoors, except for while seated and eating or drinking. Masks must also continue to be worn outdoors where physical distancing is not possible;
- patron density limits of one person per four square meters indoors and one person per two square meters outdoors;
- patrons must be seated while eating and drinking;
- there can be up to 100 people attending weddings and funerals; and
- there is no dancing, except at weddings where 20 people can dance.
The Premier also highlighted the importance of mask wearing, the use of the Check-In QLD app and vaccinations.
Please be advised the timesheet for Sunday, 4 July 2021 will remain as is. Additionally competition golf will return and guests will again be permitted. Bunker rakes will continue to be removed and flagsticks are not to be touched or removed from the hole with pool noodles to remain.
Members are encouraged to read the COVID roadmap to easing restrictions, which will be updated this afternoon and can be accessed by clicking here.
If you have any questions please contact myself or our CEO, Geoff Kuehner via reply email.
Mark Deuble, President