It’s pleasing to announce the course will re-open from 6.30am on Friday, 2 April 2021 following the announcement from the Premier of Queensland that the lockdown will end at 12 midday today.
Unfortunately, the course staff are unable to have the course ready from 12 midday today for play, however, we will be opening the Driving Range and our practice putting and chipping greens. For contact tracing purposes, just for today please report to the Golf Shop before using one of these areas.
The Garden Room will also be open from 12 midday.
Safe and Secure
While lockdown has ended we are still required to adhere to the following protocols:
- Members should carry a face mask with them at all times and wear them if they are unable to social distance.
- Members will be required to wear a mask indoors.
- All staff will be required to wear a face mask.
- Food and beverage can only be consumed while seated. Face masks can be removed in these circumstances.
- Members are reminded to stay home if sick; if you have any COVID-19 symptoms, no matter how mild, get tested; stay 1.5 metres away from other people—think two big steps; wash your hands with soap and water, or hand sanitiser; and leave a location if it is crowded.
Finally, I would particularly like to thank all our Members for their patience and understanding during the past three days. These are indeed challenging times while governments continue in their efforts to control the pandemic, but I assure all Members that we will always try and balance the playing of golf at our course with the regulations required for health and safety of our community.
As always if you have any questions please contact our CEO, Geoff Kuehner via email@example.com.
Mark Deuble, President