Terms and Conditions
1. The marketing information also forms part of these terms and conditions.
2. The Brisbane Golf Club, for the purpose of offering a Family Entrance Fee Discount, defines Immediate family as follows: a wife, husband, legal partner or child of a Member. Furthermore, a legal partner includes a person who, although not legally married to the Member, lives with the Member in a relationship as a couple on a genuine domestic basis (whether the Member and the person are of the same sex or different sexes).
3. The Brisbane Golf Club, for the purpose of offering a Family Entrance Fee Discount, defines non-Immediate family as follows: grandparent, brother, sister, grandchild, aunt, uncle, niece or nephew of a Member.
4. The Family Entrance Fee Discount will commence on Thursday, 2 March 2023 and will not be backdated.
5. The discounts do not apply to annual subscription fees.
6. The discount will be applied to the entrance fee payable. For example, an Transition Member 21-24 who is a child of a Member would pay an entrance fee of $937.50 which represents a 50% discount on the $1,875.
7. If this payment is deferred there will not be a discount on the $200 administration fee per deferred payment required to be paid.
8. The Family Entrance Fee Discount will be reviewed every 12 months.
9. In the case of a waiting list, Members who join via a Family Entrance Fee Discount will be ranked second on the waiting list as follows: Upgrading Existing Members, Family Entrance Fee Discount Members, Reciprocal Members, New Member Applicants.
10. The Brisbane Golf Club reserves the right to request proof via a certified document to show a genuine family relationship.
Our CEO, Geoff Kuehner, is available to personally assist you with your membership enquiry. He can be contacted directly on 0411 412 666 or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to have any of your questions answered.