Today the Queensland Health Minister, Yvette D’Ath announced the mask mandate will remain in South East Queensland for another seven days.
For The Brisbane Golf Club this means:
- Staff and Members including guests must wear masks at all times.
- Masks can be removed when seated for eating or drinking.
Check in Qld App
Members must continue to check in when they arrive at The Brisbane Golf Club using the Check-In Qld App. Everyone must check in even if your name is on the timesheet to play golf. This is to allow the contract tracers to immediately access the data they may require.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Stay home if you are sick
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, no matter how mild, get tested
- Stay 1.5 metres away from other people—think two big steps
- Wash your hands with soap and water, or hand sanitiser
- Leave a location if it is crowded.
If you have any concerns about your health, contact your doctor or contact 134 COVID (134 268).
To access more information about the easing of restrictions, please click here.
The current Public Health Direction can be accessed by clicking here. Please note that the Public Health Direction is still yet to be updated to reflect these changes.
We will notify Members should any further clarification become available.
If you have any questions at all, please contact myself or our CEO, Geoff Kuehner via reply email.
Mark Deuble, President