Course Update – Friday, 7 February 2020

This afternoon the course was inspected to determine if our Opening Day scheduled for tomorrow, could proceed.

Unfortunately, due to the rain fall experienced so far this week and the strong possibility of more to follow, the course will be closed on Saturday, 8 February 2020.

As a result qualifying for the G.H. Mocatta has been re-scheduled for Saturday, 14 March. This new date will require some fixtures in the 2020 Member Diary to be adjusted and these changes will be communicated in due course.

At this stage the Midweek Ladies’ Opening Day and the Weekend Ladies’ Opening Day will proceed as scheduled.

While the course is closed tomorrow the Clubhouse from 9am and the Golf Shop from 7am will both be open as will the practice greens. The driving range will be closed.

Our Rump & Red promotion will be available in the Clubhouse between 11am and 2pm and Members can enjoy a glass of red with a rump steak for $25. Why not bring your group in and enjoy a relaxing afternoon.

A decision on whether or not the course will be open on Sunday, 9 February will be made following a course inspection at midday tomorrow.

Login

Lost your password?